Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2005, 12:55 AM
Ladyspryt

Unhappy Yahoo im and email hacked

Funny thing is I was hacked by someone who knows me. Why? When I was hacked someone sent me email from my Yahoo account to my account, twice. Kind of like a haha thing. But the kicker was (here is how I know they had to know me) I am a homemom only twice during the day do I leave the house. To take my kids to the school bus and pick them up. These are the only times I was hacked. And after getting the kids from the school bus and getting in my im yahoo was signed in to another computer. I flipped out. What the heck are you to do? I emailed yahoo and after a week and 4 or five emails they said the only way I could find out who the person was is to sopena the infor or a warrent. Excuse me just because it is free email does not mean they should do nothing. Personaly I think they should blacklist them from the site for good. Kind of hard since people change name and everthing else but it is something, better then knowing they will not do anything.
Old 03-14-2005, 07:45 PM
Mr SupportSentry

Well, I would not really worry too much from the sounds of it. I would simply change your password to something that someone cannot guess and NEVER tell your password to anyone. The only time you will give out your password is never. Not even if Yahoo calls you on the phone and asks for it. They won't do that by the way.