Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-01-2006, 07:20 PM
cat_lady_65

Question My Account Name Is Stuck In A ChatRoom

For some reason my Yahoo Account Name has become stuck in a chat room and I am not able to sign out of the room. I have tried signing into other chat rooms but I am not able to do so. Even when I go offline my name is still showing in that chat room. How do I fix this problem? Please help!!! Thanks.
Old 07-07-2006, 06:11 PM
thain

Default Stuck in a chat room

I very much doubt that you will be able to clear this problem at all. It will need a system administrator at Yahoo to do it.

Despite the many posts on this forum to the contrary, I have found that emails to Yahoo Customer Service do get answered the next day, provided that the problem is clearly explained to them. Your problem should be easy enough for a Sys Admin to fix, so give them a try. Tell them exactly which chat room you were in and the date and time you got stuck there (so they can find you quickly on the log) and ask them to clear the flag which is holding you.

But if nothing happens, you will probably have to walk away from your past and create another account for yourself.