Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2005, 04:51 AM
ahkaka

Angry Damn Hackers

Some damn hackers got into my yahoo mail and changed the password for me
I can't log in anymore and I can't recall my old postal code either
Yahoo didn't even ask me my secret question and just e-mail me that they need my postal code. What the damn postal code can do for it? I'll never use Yahoo again!
Old 10-16-2005, 07:09 AM
starfish000

Angry Useless

Yahoo has the worst customer support and even though you emailed them your problem like a thousand times, they are still unable to understand your situation like they don't understand English at all. My yahoo email account and my ebay account were hacked on the same day. It only took ebay 15 minutes to help me regain possession of my account. Ebay's live operator provides remarkable and efficient support. And it's been 2 weeks already I am still emailing back and forth with yahoo. I have a feeling that it's gonna take forever because regardless of how many times you explained your situation, like the right after the hacker hacked into your account, they instantly changed the password and postal code so there is no way the info you provide will match the recent record. They just don't (or pretend not to) understand so you will give up eventually. I strongly suggest that people should not be using any of yahoo's service anymore. No one ever can find a customer service phone number on the yahoo site. How can a big corporation this size have such a poor support management!
Old 10-16-2005, 04:03 PM
Reaper

I don't know about all that because twice now I have been able to get Yahoo to get my account back after it was hijacked. This last time, I got phished and was trying to get back my account for 3 months. And its a free account so I wasn't hopeful to get it back but after some communicating back and forth and some detailed info about my account and such, (my alternate email no longer functioned because they disappeared from the net) they sent me another password to the email of my choice. If you signed into any photos link and it didn't show you anything or it brought you to your account, then you were phished by a hacker. Find out what happened and go from there.
Old 10-30-2005, 02:15 AM
essence350

Default Yahoo hackers

Someone changed my yahoo account password...I was able to call SBC and have it reset. Now I get the message several times a day that I have been logged out because I have signed on to another pc. Please keep in my that I am at my personal pc all day, not on another computer. I have sat at this pc and changed my password 3 times today. I even had yahoo change my security question and security answer...yet someone keeps signing me out and signing on to another outside pc. Any idea how they do this? If I were to forget my password, I would be prompted to call SBC and have it reset, yet these hackers are somehow able to bypass that.