Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-27-2006, 04:56 AM
conorsito

Default inaccessible account

HELP-I have had a Yahoo email account for 7 years. Starting about 2 months ago I have not been able to access my account. It keeps saying 'Invalid address or password'. I am also unable to correctly answer my security question. The account has been tampered with in some way and I need to get back in. Please help
Old 10-03-2006, 03:15 AM
ksanand_be

Even I am having the same problem!
Old 10-16-2006, 01:24 AM
sxymltrywf

Thumbs down ARRGH frustrated with YAHOO!!!!

I JUST STARTED HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM!!!!!!
Old 10-17-2006, 11:38 AM
jmonheim

Default yahoo log in problems

I went through the same as thing with yahoo i have had my account almost nine years back in april of this year i was unable to log into it and when i went to answer my account questions it gives you to change your pass word it did not reconize the info i was giving it as correct and i know it is because i have changed my passwords in the past so needless to say i serched yahoo's help page serching for that mysteriouse number you cant find any whare and ended up sending an email to "my-login-support@cc.yahoo-inc.com" and they sent back an automated response of several useless suggestions to try that i have already tryed but at the bottom of the email it said if the this does not help reply to this message dont change the subject line with a breif explination of what is happening and provide them with the info requested which basically is info pretaining to your account and in a day or so they sent an email to my alternet non yahoo account with a link to click that reset my password and that did work and i was able to get in but now i have the same problem again as we speak and i went through the ordeal sending them a new email they replied back saying they could not help i had to create a new yahoo account if i wanted to and i told them they helped back in april of this year and attached the email they sent from april showing them so now i am waiting for a reply to see what they say this time hopes this help some what
Old 11-16-2006, 03:59 PM
aeyjay

Default Same problem regarding inaccessible account

Have you tried them via phone at:

408-349-1572
OR
408-349-3300
OR
408-329-5151

Office Hours 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST

Email: [email]account-security-help@cc.yaho[/email]o-inc

With your Yahoo! Username as the Subject.
I am still waiting for a reply. I sent my email request last night around 4:30pm PST.
Old 11-21-2006, 01:34 PM
cdpware

Default same problem

did anyone get any response from above email\phone?