Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2006, 06:51 PM
pkirbyr

Default Can't get rid of old directory listing! Support not responding!

I have called and emailed Yahoo many times regarding an old directory entry that's stuck in Yahoo. Yahoo Support doesn't respond and every time I call the Yahoo support organizations (I've tried more than one) they say -> "all you can do is send an email to [email]url-support@yahoo-inc.com[/email]"

I tell them... "it's an old entry we haven't been able to get rid of for 3 years" and they say "all you can do is email [email]url-support@yahoo-inc.com[/email]". I say "is there possible alternative or additional way to contact them?" they say "nope".

The entry I'm trying to delete is obsolete now and was added to the Yahoo directory, or some other method by a previous employee (no longer with company). So I can't change/delete the entry and I can't add a new one.

The entry is as follows:

1. Strix Systems
Offers a Bluetooth-based networking solution that provides a secure and continuous connection between handheld devices and your network.
Category: B2B > Wireless Networking
[url]www.strixsystems.com[/url] - 22k - Cached - More from this site - Save

I pay for 3 Yahoo services, have contemplated additional advertising at approx $10k/month, but don’t receive any support from Yahoo! Unless this issue gets resolved I don’t see how we could possibly spend any additional money.

I don’t feel that this issue is being treated seriously and need to do something. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

pkirbyr