Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2006, 01:28 AM
Yama

Default login error message

hi,
I just now stumbled upon ur site from google.....never knew that there were so many frustrated yahoo users....
well i couldnt access my mail inbox since yesterday....not sure why... I can sign into messenger and access all other yahoo services ecxept that I cant check mails...
....It gives me the ERROR MESSAGE...

"Temporary problem accessing your mailbox.
We recommend clicking the "Refresh" or "Reload" button on your browser's toolbar. If this doesn't correct the problem, re-login to your account. If the problem persists, click here to send us a report.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience".
HELP

Yama
Old 02-10-2006, 04:30 AM
Carolina77

Arrow Temp Problem

Hello, are you receiving this only on one computer? How long did you experience this for? I might sugest for you to hang tight, I think Yahoo is doing some upgrades on their server, if you're a mail plus user, they might be able to help you, 1-408-349-1572.

Good luck
Old 02-10-2006, 04:37 PM
deepathenappan

Default Unable to access indian yahoo account mail box

Hello,

Same here. I have posted the issue through the feedback link so many times. No response yet. Is there any 800 number I can call on this? I'm not a mail plus user.

I'm really mad. Please help.

Thanks
Deepa
Old 02-12-2006, 02:08 AM
Carolina77

Lightbulb Still getting error...

Hey, I know Yahoo Doesn't have a 1-800 number for free mail usres, but I do know of a more direct e-mail address that will go to the technical dept. I understand you are not a mail plus user, but give this a try, this should work, this e-mail is for the free users, [email]mail@yahoo-inc.com[/email]. Of course temporarily you might have to open a different Yahoo ID incase there might have been a bug or something detected in the one you have. Just make sure to include your Yahoo ID, Date of Birth, Zip Code and Alternate e-mail address to prove you're the person who created the account, then Yahoo can check things out and fix it for you.

You might also want to include what internet connection you have, wireless, dsl, etc. what browser you use, if you've deleted your temp files and cookies and if you've used any other browsers or computer and still get the same message.

Good luck
Old 02-14-2006, 05:51 PM
Keinoooo

Angry Not an isolated situation anymore...

Indeed it is refreshing to know that I am not the only isolated incident of customer abandonnedment. I know YOUR frustation.
It was only 2 days ago my user ID was pirated (as in stolen or taken over some sort of way to the point I am unable to acess my messenger AND email). I have had this email account for about 6 yrs now and I cant not even "go into my account" to adjust settings or re enter my password to change it because there is no acess at all.
Needless to say like many thousands of users instead of getting overly frustrated with NOT being able to speak with someone or even get a PHONE NUMBER, I just simply opened a new account.
I now have to RE-ESTABLISH all of my contacts and I will probably never get back into the email to check the things I needed to ; but this just shows that EVEN FREE E MAIL has us PAYING A COST...even if it is not monetary.
Old 02-14-2006, 06:45 PM
subic74

Default MyYahoo Mail Preview Displaying Deleted Emails

I've run into a similar mail problem when I use the MyYahoo mail preview page. Beginning around Feb 2nd, when new mail arrives, it also displays old email that was previously deleted or moved. When I click on the old ones, I get a message viewing error advising me it can't be displayed. When I move or delete the new email, then click "refresh", the screen clears until the next email comes in.. then it displays all the old ones again. Anybody else having this problem, or I am the only one?