Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-05-2005, 08:52 PM
lorddetnoram2000

Unhappy under constant chat attack

hello , i have been coming to yahoo game rooms for about 5 years and in the last 3 years , i have been under almost daily constant chat attack by a few idividgulas in the game room i frequent , yahoo, pool , east side cafe , and i know ignore is an option , but when they drag in people who have no clue what's going on into it , it's going beyond all reason and logic , one id in particular romepalaces_charmer, he uses a few id's with romepalaces in it , has been saying over and over and getting others to say over and over (most of wich are under age girls ) that i blow dead camels , and that i should go rape my son , now i know it might seem silly but people support this activity out of there accepting it over the years , i find it not only offencive but it's not what people should have to see , there is another id , saintjim_1977, who tells me to murder my son , and him i can iggy cause he doesn't drag people into it but he still does it when ever i go there , because i react i know , but not reacting just gets them getting the rest of the room involved , wether it be insulting them or agreeing in some small way with them , i know this is what is reffered to as minf games , but it;s gotten old , i don't know what to do , finding another room is not an option to play pool in i have many friends there but they , like most , are afraid to stand up for fear of getting the same treatment and in part, i can kinda agree with that , but in doing that they give those mentioned penchat to do as they please, and for the most part all do not agree with what is said and tell me to ignore it , but i can;t ignore someone (romepalaces) who is a 30 year old man getting underage girls to insult me , daily , when ever im there , i need advice or some solution from yahoo, im at a complete loss as to what to do really .