Support Sentry Forums

Go Back   Support Sentry Forums > Customer Service Complaint Forums > Yahoo! Customer Service and Complaints
User Name
Password
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2006, 05:23 PM
kwv

Quote:
Originally Posted by snwsurfer
Hey,

Yesterday around 4pm I came home, checked email and sent out a few as well. Then later on around 10pm when I tried to log in, "invalid password". I really hope that whatever hijack has taken my account isn't using my current sources to send out crap, I dont use Yahoo MSGer so I suppose its okay there, but I have really important info and contacts in my emails that I need for work.

Has anyone who lost their account pass called yahoo and got it back again? OR are well all screwed. I'm really pissed off about this, I didn't even open up any junk mail or anything... I'll try calling Yahoo on the phone, hopefully something happens

Thanks guys...

Many many times I have try to log on to my email account and many many times I get the invalid password even those I know 100% I put in the right password.

And I didn't email yahoo support because I know from past experience dealing with Yahoo it is quicker to wait for Yahoo mail, and the search engine and the links and the directory and etc and etc to right it self then get answers from Yahoo help.

So on this basic why did Yahoo get in the top 10 USA communations companies list I think in 2005?

PS On The Australian Yahoo email logon screen there is a women smiling why?

Last edited by kwv : 03-16-2006 at 05:27 PM.
Old 05-01-2006, 02:47 PM
hifive

Default At Last A Yahoo Phone Number

Jon,

Thanks for the Yahoo phone number. I have been searching for several hours.

Thanks again!

hifive
Old 05-01-2006, 09:53 PM
lordielordie

Quote:
Originally Posted by snwsurfer
Hey,

Yesterday around 4pm I came home, checked email and sent out a few as well. Then later on around 10pm when I tried to log in, "invalid password". I really hope that whatever hijack has taken my account isn't using my current sources to send out crap, I dont use Yahoo MSGer so I suppose its okay there, but I have really important info and contacts in my emails that I need for work.

Has anyone who lost their account pass called yahoo and got it back again? OR are well all screwed. I'm really pissed off about this, I didn't even open up any junk mail or anything... I'll try calling Yahoo on the phone, hopefully something happens

Thanks guys...

I got mine back.. I had to call them, then email them, and eventually fax them a copy of a photo ID (Driver's lic.).. it took 3-4 days and I got a new password..
Old 05-03-2006, 01:28 PM
brenain

Default Yahoo Hijack

I had my account hijacked over the weekend. Been fighting with Yahoo Security for 3 days trying to prove I am the owner. Like others, I have had this account for a very long time, and the missing information is the 'secret answer' and I sure don't remember using "Who's Hungry" as my prompt!
I tried sending a PDF of my driver's license to Yahoo Security, and received an answer this morning that only supplying *all* of the registration information would allow me access to the account.
You would think that given the forum here, and Yahoo's knowledge of it, that something would be done to alleviate all of the hoops that you are forced to jump through.
I still have no access to my account, and it doesn't look like Yahoo is giving me any options other than to guess the 'secret word' that the hacker set up.

This is absolutely terrible. If I ever get access back with Yahoo, I am dropping them as soon as possible.

Kevin
Old 05-22-2006, 05:04 PM
ericbgray

Thumbs up Thank you very much!!!

That has to be one of the hardest phone numbers to find! I really appreciate it, hopefully they will be able to resolve my issue.
Old 05-31-2006, 12:25 AM
jascar

I am currently trying the email address, and if I am not successful there, I will try the phone number. I had my account fished away from me a year ago... and I tried for 3 days to get it back, but gave up because they had kept only giving me 3 shots at answering what my favorite song was from 6 years prior...

Here's to hoping!